Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

A SIMPLE THANK YOU...











Good Friday morning y'all... Yes, it is Friday and I have a nice big headache with a soar throat. However it is the last day of this week and I only have a half day at work tomorrow, so I am in a pretty good mood. lol... I am sitting here this morning listening to music and that always puts me in a great mood. I have to tell you all that Erin was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon and she loved her card. Get well Erin and get some rest. Love You...
Ok, back to today's card. I made this little Thank you card from a new stamp that came yesterday in the mail. I won a $25 gift certificate from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and this was one of the things that I purchased. If you know me you know how much I love leather purses. Yes, I have yet another obsession! When my husband asked my Dad if he could marry me my Dad actually asked him if he intended to make enough money for me to buy all the leather purses I ever wanted. Jerry of course said yes and Dad did too. (true story!) That is how long and how bad my purse obsession is. I have to say Jerry has never discouraged me from buying any purse I ever wanted. Ok ok, boy did I get off topic! Sorry. So....my card is made with my new Dooney Bourke purse stamp. I love this stamp. It is just too cute and it is my favorite style of DB..hahaha... I will stop with my silliness and wish you all a very happy Friday! Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Dooney Bourke purse-SCACD
cs-Neenah & PTI
rub-ons-makingmemories
sakura glaze pen
Copic Markers:
E37-E35-E000-E0000-Y28-W1-W2-W3

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, please don't ever stop telling your little stories...I love them and we all get to know you more! :)
Your coloring really brought the purse to life and it's a great, classice thank you card! Awesome work!

Amy said...

P.S.
I hope you're feeling better soon...headaches are the worse!

My Dollies 3 said...

She is right!!! Her Dad did say that to her husband. Lisa can smell a leather purse from a mile away. But that is my Lisa and I wouldn't want her any other way. Luv Ya Lisa.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOLUS!!

Angela said...

Lisa I agree with Amy!! I just love reading your stories!!! I love visiting blogs where I feel like I already know that person!! And if you just posted your creation no one would know how amazing of a person you are!! And how funny you can be. Most of us here in this crazy world of blog land.. is here for these reasons .. to show our creations, to see other creations and be inspired or inspire someone else and to make friendships!! And I feel as if I have done all three.
Okay now to your card.. Love that purse and believe it or not I have one similar.. I think this is a perfect thank you card! Is this one for your husband for letting you buy all your purses all these years!!heehee..lol.JK
I love the touch of brown and the added brads is the perfect touch for this purse!!
Hugs:)
Angela
p.s. I hope you are feeling better and have a great week!!