Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

HI SWEETIE...











Hi guys.
Yay, once again the work week is winding down and I for one am very happy with that. I am sorry that I haven't been able to post alot this week, but boy have we been super busy as work and it has just warn me out... Boy am i getting old ! heehee
So for my card today I have another one of the Cricut cards that Madison and I cut out together. I forgot this one and as I was cleaning my desk last night I found it. I am so happy that I did as it just makes me want to smile. I think that Flirty Anya is just the perfect girl to wind up this week. I still have to work tomorrow, but it is always a half day of Saturdays so I can live with it... Well guys have a super day and if I don't get a chance to talk to you over the weekend have a good one.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
Hello Kitty greetings-Cricut catridge-Provo Craft
stamp-Flirty Anya-TGF
rub-ons-makingmemories
Sweetie-Sharpie poster-paint pen-fine tip
cs-white-PTI & red & black-Stampin Up
dp-Colorbok
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R00
hair-E35-E57-E53
dress & flower-YG25-YG21 & star dust-Stickles
shoes-r46

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love these shaped cards you and Madison made Lisa, they're so cool! Flirty Anya is so sweet, perfect for the strawberry!
Enjoy your 1/2 day tomorrow, have a great weekend!

Beate said...

Adorable card!
Hugs and smiles