Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

SUPER QUICK POST...







Hi guys.
I am sorry, but this is going to be a quick one today. I am running late this morning and still have to get both kids to school. I am sorry I missed you all yesterday. Yesterday?! What a day. It turned out ok, but it sure had some very challenging moments. You know, no matter how old you get there are still times when you just have to call Mommy and Daddy to help out. Well, all I am going to say is for a little while yesterday it was a call Daddy kid of day for me. I am happy to report that the day ended on a happier note. So I will quit complaining. lol...
For today's post I would introduce you to Sterling... Sterling is an outdoor cat that has adopted our family. He is a blue tip Siamese cat that is just so sweet and loves to come over for all the attention that he gets from all four of us. It started out that he would visit Jerry when he go out to mow the lawn or clean out the car, but now he comes over a lot. As you know our Lucy never goes outside. I never wanted her to be an outdoor cat as they tend to get in fights, get run over and a whole bunch of other problems. As far as Lucy is concerned it is just beneath her to even consider it anyway. She will stand at the door while we bring in the groceries, and she will even let Jerry hold her on the porch just to get some fresh air. However she has no interest in the great outdoors. So getting back to Sterling...We have no idea who he belongs to, but he sure likes to hang around our house and let us love him up. Finally tonight the kids and I named him sterling after Sterling silver the metal. He seems to be in good health and is well taken care of so I am sure he has a family. He is just like velvet and he has such a wonderful structure to him that I just had to take some pictures to share with everyone.
Ok, I will let you go. I promise to share some crafting with you tomorrow, but until then have a super day.
Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a pretty kitty and so nice and neighborly too! :)
Hope the day is good from beginning to end today for you!

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online buy tramadol without prescriptions - order tramadol from canada