Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yeah!

Happy hump day everyone.
     I know I mentioned yesterday how obsessed I have become with Krista Smith's Saturated Canary digis, so I thought that I would show one of the other stamps that she has that I LOVE!  lol.. This cutie has the best hair that is so fun to color and her big eyes are fantastic!   I even let Madison convince me that I should use a deeper color of red on her to make her stand out a little more.  So here she is 'Steampunk 1'  with her red lips.  I have to admit that I love how she turned out, and yes even her lips look really good.  lol...
       So I was busy typing this up during the commercials on Glee and I really went a little off track, so I am just going to cute myself off here.  If I didn't I would so have to go on and on about Glee tonight and I really don't want to spoil it for anyone that might have missed it.  heehee  :O)   It was GOOD thought!
     Hope you all like her as much as I do.   She is going to be for Madison as we found out last week that she made the Honor Roll this semester and we are very very proud of her hard work.
     Have a great Wednesday and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G




   
Supplies:
stamp-Steampunk 1-Krista Smith-SC
cs-Neenah & Dark Chocolate-PTI
dp-This & That-graceful-ep
seam binding-Talking twine & trim
rub-ons-Paper Medley-Forever in Time
gems-K&Company
fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-Colorbox
embossing folder-clockworks-Cuttlebug(bought while on shopping trip, :O)
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-E95-R20
eyes-B21-B23-B39
lips-R32-R29
hair-E35-E37-E57
jacket, shirt & skirt-YG95-R37-E59

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Yay Madison! Way to go girl!

I love this image, she is so funky! You colored her wonderfully, and the papers are awesome! Can't wait until the new SC shop is open!!!

Amy said...

Love to see you working your magic on these SC images Lisa, she is so beautiful! And good call Madison on those ruby lips... they really are the perfect touch!
So glad that you enjoyed Glee last night too. I really loved it and how they handled a bunch of the different characters... especially when Jesse St.James spoke up for Rachel... so classy! Hope your day is a great one fellow Gleek! LOL

Danni said...

Another FABULOUS card! You are rocking these images!!

Chrissy said...

Look at that hair..fantastic colouring Lisa, one of the best hair treatments I have ever seen, you can count the strands...wonderful. Love the brighter colour...gorgeous.
Congratulations to our girl...well done..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Love the bold colors and the larger image Lisa, awesome card! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!