Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No coloring required...

Hi guys. 
     I just wanted to pop in and share a quick & simple card that I made over the weekend.  While I was running around last week I found this really cute embossing folder by 'bringing Crafts-too you' at our local bookstore/crafts shop.   I didn't even know they sold them.  Anyway, it was really inexpensive and I liked the little hanging ornaments so I picked it up. 
     After using the embossing folder I added some VersaMark to it and some Hero Arts embossing powder to give it a bit of a glossy look to go with my base cardstock and that I used.   I think overall I really like how it turned out. 
     The embossing and the ribbon give it a little bit of dimension, but it's flat enough to put through the mail.  :O) 
     I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, and I will talk to you later. 
Hugs, Lisa G


Supplies:
card base-Recollections
cs-Neenah solar white
stamps-Ornate Ornaments-LF
embossing folder-bringing Crafts-too you
embossing powder-Hero Arts
inks-VersaMark & Tuxedo Black-Memento
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa,
What a great card... Simple yet very elegant :):):) Love the embossing, too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight & leaving much kindness!
Hugs to you. Hope your week is going well.
Lisa


Chrissy said...

Very clean and elegant Lisa..love the embossing folder...will e-mail you..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, gorgeous idea! I'm going to have to try that with my snowflake folder that I have been obsessed with! Thanks for the idea!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Lisa, the embossing looks so elegant!
Glad you are back posting your pics again! Hope your day is a good one!

Denice said...

Gorgeous!
Don't you wish all cards were this easy to make?!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Oh I like that Lisa! So elegant and I bet quick too!