Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

here's to a GREAT day!

Hi guys.


     I am going to make this super short.  It has been in the triple digits here and I have been very busy at work, so with little sleep and really no extra energy once I do make it home in the evening you can imagine that crafting and making any cards has been at an all time low.  :O)
     I did discover Instagram this last weekend. I have to admit it was time well spent as I am totally obsessed.  lol....
      Anyway..... on to my card. This is another sweet stamp that I purchased from Little Blue Button Stamps.  I think she is so cute with her huge glasses  and her little ice cream cone. I also felt that she looked like she might be out enjoying the county fair.  Taking in the rides and the treats that go along with it all.  I sure hope she keeps to just the one cone. Don't want her to make herself sick and then ruin that pretty dress she wore.
     As you can see I paired her up with some fun paper from my 6x6 paper stash and fussy cut out the ice cream stand as well as the Ferris wheel.  I am super irritated with myself at the moment as I can not find my supply list, but I really wanted to share this card with you, so for now I will just skip that part and hope that it shows up on my VERY cluttered desk.  Grrrrrr......
     Ok guys, I am off to bed. Have to be up early again tomorrow to start whole new day.  However before I go I wanted to welcome my new subbies that I just noticed I had.  Thanks for stopping by and for following. You really have no idea how much your comments and your following my blog means to me.
     Thank again.  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.  I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G






3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lisa...fabulous colouring..love her hair and her glasses and the little white spots on her headband and trim..so very cute..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Hello, Lisa! Your card turned out really cute. With tripple digits, I don't think I'd be motivated to do much of anything, accept some type of lake of river activities ;)
Hugs,
Lisa

Amanda R said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE the little scene you created, she is adorable and I really can imagine her at the fair now!