Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Crafty Monday at Little Blue Button Stamps...

Hi guys.
     I am going to make this post really quick as it has taken me over an hour just to get my computer to let me onto my blog..  Grrrr.... This is no way to start off a new week!!!
     Anyway, moving on.  Let's get right to the real reason I am putting up a new post for you all today.  It's Crafty Monday over on the Little Blue Button Stamp blog, and we are hoping that you will come on over and have some fun with us.
      I have been playing around with my LBBS  >>Enjoy Your Travel<< again and I have to tell you it has been so hard for me to wait to share this one with you all.  :O)
     When I first received this stamp set from Olga, I knew right away that I wanted to make a card with the little plane flying across the country.  I just felt this it would really look adorable if the plane had a banner (with one of the sentiments from this set in it) flying behind it.  
     As you can see I used primary colors on this card as I really wanted to make it a very clean card that put all of the attention onto the stamps themselves.  I know at first glance this may feel a little simplistic to most, but I have to say this is one of my Favorite Cards! I just love how the stamps really POP and truly become the focal point of this one.  They may be some of the smallest stamps in this set, but as you can see the make a HUGE impact!
     I hope you like it as much as I do.  Be sure to head over to Facebook, the LBBS blog and YouTube.  to check out what all the rest of the DT ladies having been working on. While your there be sure to leave them some love.  You can head over here for links to where you can pick up this set and other great stamps and sets as well.
      Thanks again Olga for this awesome set.  It has become one of my favorites and I just love that it can be used along side of a lot of my other sets that I already have in my collection.
     Ok guys, have a wonderful day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G.

 

Hard to see it, but the little hearts are stamped with Ladybug red ink and Glossy accents was used to make them stand out. 

As always, I had to add a little something something to the inside.







 Supplies:
stamps- Enjoy Your Travel-LBBS & Wish you were here-LF
cs-Neenah solar white- classic crest & Blueberry-TSOL & Pure Poppy-PTI
inks- Tuxedo Black, London Fog & Lady Bug-Memento
Glossy Accents-Ranger
Copic Markers:
plane-R29-B18 & Y08
outline of USA- B0000

No comments: