Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Word Dies....

Hello everyone.





     I hope that you had a good Monday.  Mine was busy just like I knew it would be.  :o)
The good news is that it is already Tuesday and this week is officially on it's way. lol...
     So, let me get right to it.....  This one is made from one of the dies that I purchased from Lara over at The Ink Road on Etsy.  I don't know about you guys, but I am really loving all of the word dies that are out these days.  I have really enjoyed using the 'Hello' die from Lawn Fawn, and when I found that Lara had the 'Thanks' die from them I knew right away that I wanted to pick it up.
     As you can see I wanted to keep today's card fairly simple.  I wanted the word die to be the focal point of my card.    I decided to use the  color scheme from this paper pad by Fancy Pants, and of course I used enamel dots to add just a little bit of wonderful to the whole thing.  lol...  Even thought it is more on the lines of a Spring card or even an Easter card because of the pink and green I still really like how it turned out.
     Alright then,  I had better get my feet a moving and get ready for work.  It is sure to be yet another busy day.  In the meantime have a good one.  I hope to see  you here again tomorrow for yet another card.  "GASP"  I know what your thinking:  "two cards in two days?"  "How is that possible?"   Well, I actually have a week's worth of cards as I was a busy crafty lady this last weekend and I think that my crafty mojo has decided to pay me a visit.  lol.... So I hope that you will come back and check it out.
Hugs Lisa G


In person my enamel dots actually match the ribbon's color perfectly.  Grrrr... 

I really love this paper pad by Fancy Pants both the  background paper and the paper that I
stamped the sentiment on came from the BE. LOVED 6x6 pad.



Supplies:
stamps-Sitting Wonderful-TGF
cs-raspberry fizz-PTI
dp-BE LOVED-FP
enamel dots-kate&co.-Oxford Lane & cut&paste-Adorbs-"Story"-MME
ribbon-Ellen Hutson
inks-Angel Pink-Memento
Wink of Stella- clear

1 comment:

Denice said...

Classically CAS...love everything about this!