Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

LATE NIGHT INSPIRATION











I did not get any of the cards made from my new stamps this weekend.....Oh well last night I did however get into making this cute little mermaid that I have recently purchased from the GREETING farm. Love her..... The fish and words are from All that scraps CC Designs Sugarplum underwater adventure...I used PTI true black & ocean tides. The accent paper is so old that I have no idea what the company name is, all I remember is that it came in a paper pack that was 4x6. lol... Now for the Copics I used.... R00,R02,R20,YR00,E50,BV00,BV08,YG03,YG06,Y08,B29,YR15 & YR18




I hope you like her, she was sooooo much fun to make.




Have a great evening....Lisa

3 comments:

LORI said...

This card is adorable.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lisa gobea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.