Followers

Monday, August 31, 2009

YAAAA ME!!











I am very happy with myself today as I was able to get so much done this weekend that I have been putting off for most of the summer. I went through old scrapbooking supplies and the garage and we finally had a sale. I also was able to get a couple cards done so I figure that is was a pretty successful weekend. I used Imaginisce paper for the card. Gina K pure lux 120lb white cardstock and pti yellow. Karen Foster big brads & Hiedi Swap flowers. The stamp is from All my scraps. The Copics are E50-E51-YR18-110-R20-R35 & Y08. Now we head into the week of dread. I have said it before and I'll say it again, both of my babies are going into 6th grade this week. Their school looks more like a high school than a middle school, but my Husbands keeps telling me that they will be ok.....I sure hope he knows what he is talking about. In the mean time I am not sure who is more nervous me or my Son and Daughter.... Have a great week everyone and I hope you like my card for today. Thanks for checking in......

No comments: