Followers

Monday, August 24, 2009

WHAT DO YOU THINK?


My 11 year old daughter loves to color and stamp as much as I do. The only problem was that I just think that Copics are somewhat expensive for her at this point. The solution was to find cheaper markers that would give her the same effects as Copics. Well we found that solution and it is working out just great. Here is the question. What do you think of KID'S KORNER SATURDAYS? We are going to be posting her projects that she makes with her markers, pencils, etc. on Saturdays so that people can see that being creative does not have to be expensive nor does it have to be just for grown-ups. I would love to hear what you think of this idea, we are quite excited to give it a go. Thanks for your time, Lisa

1 comment:

My Dollies 3 said...

I love the idea of a Kids Korner Saturday. Might give us adults some hope. Go for it.