Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY ?????











Black Friday? Why is it called black Friday? Who comes up with these things? I know what you are suppose to do on Black Friday, but why name it that?? Does anyone know? I know I sound just a little cranky, but my poor Daughter has been sick for a couple of days now. Last night was not a good one for her or me. She was up and down getting sick, and when she did get 5 minutes to sleep she tossed and turned all night.....I am trying to type quietly as she seems to be getting some shuteye at the moment.
So, good morning everyone......I hope you all had a fabulous turkey day. My card today is another Christmas one, but one that I am very proud of as I used quite a few stamps to make it. I love to get tips from all of you on how you do things, and then give them a try...So for my card I used some of Amy Y's tips and some of Cindy H's design style. I am in no way saying that I am as good or even close to as good as these to wonderful ladies, I am just giving it a go...So, here is my little Christmas card. Let me know what you think..Have a great black Friday and I'll see you tomorrow..Lisa G

SUPPLIES
stamps: X-MAS SWEETIES -TGF
GINGER BELL-TGF
SUGARPLUM BOWS-ATS
cs:GARDEN GREEN-SU
WHITE-GP
embossing folder-D'VINE SWIRLS-CB
Cricut cart:ACCENT ESSENTIALS
COPICS: C1-B06-G24-G28-R59-R89-W3-W5-W8-R00-110

3 comments:

kris said...

wonderful card!!! kitty looks a little sneaky under santa's hat.. =D but you put it all together wonderfully! have a fabulous friday! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Adorable card Lisa! Awesome use of the Ginger Kitty set, love the addition of the Santa hat on him!
Sorry you had a rough night, hope your daughter is better real quick!
Oh, and I had always thought that it was called Black Friday because the stores made so many sells it firmly put them in the black for the year, but I 'Binged' it and found out the real reason...it's kind of long so here is the link:
http://thecitydesk.net/2006/11/21/why-its-called-black-friday/

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa I love your pretty Kitty!