Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.....











Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....I hope you all have a wonderful day. I just wanted to let you know just how thankful I am for all of you....I really did not think that anyone other than my Mom and my Sister-in-law would really bother with my little old blog..You have been so sweet, and I can not tell you just how much your wonderful comments mean to me. They are like my very own treat at the end of my work day. I come home, kiss my Husband and kids, say hi to the cat and then I get to read all of your comments. It is my way of unwinding after a day at work. So thank you.

Today I am really excited to show you my card. I have to tell you that I had an extra 1/2 hour in the morning so I was blog hopping when I came across another easel card..Along with the card they gave really simple instructions on how to make it. So, me being me I decided to just cut the card stock to play around. One thing lead to another, and before you knew it I had made my very first easel card....I could not believe just how easy it was. lol..You'll be soooo sick of seeing them....lol....So this card is for everyone..Pamper Yourselves today and have a wonderful TURKEY day! Lisa G

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa great coloring, I love Anya. Happy Turkeyt Day!!

kris said...

it's cute with a very gorgeous color!!! you go girl!!! =D Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!!! hugs, Kris

Kit said...

Fab card, this set is next on my list of things to buy, its fab and I love what you have done with it :o)

Amy said...

Awesome easel card Lisa, love the purple... it's so soothing! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Kara said...

I just love this card!!! I think it's one of my favorites! Loves!