Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY EASTER...





Good morning everyone. OMWord did I have a great day off yesterday. I really hate telling you this due to all of the bad weather that is still happening all around us, but yesterday it got up to 50 and the sun was shining. It was just so pretty out. I had the chance to go out to lunch with a friend that I hadn't seen in sometime. It was a blast to get together without a time limit on our lunch. Then as Mitchell had a test to makeup after school Madison and I walked around downtown for a little while. We even had our rings cleaned at the jewelery store. She is almost 12, but she still holds my hand as we walk around. I know that it meant as much to her as it did to me to have the Mother Daughter time. After picking Mitchell up and telling him that I was actually off of work,(he just loves it when I surprise him)we headed home. Jerry had fixed the kids some snacks so I started to get to work on my cards for the week. The best part of that is that I finally got the mojo back to make my card for the challenge over at the Greeting farm for the case of the Curious Card.
Hopefully you have stuck with me this long. If your still there I will get on with it and list my supplies for this card. I am very happy to tell you that I finally inked up my sweet Easter Anya. She is just too cute. Well have a great day everyone. Chat at you tomorrow, Lisa G
supplies:
stamp-Easter Anya-TGF
cc-white-TPI
pp-hippity hoppity-WeRmemoryMakers
stickers-Dazzels-Hot off the Press
button-makingmemories-QVC
ribbon-eBay
rub ons-makingmemories
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-Y21-Y23-YR21-YR24
basket-E33-E35
dress & shoes-Y13-Y15 05spica-lemon
eggs & ears-B00-G14-R81-R83

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh FUN!! Lovin all your details.

Angela said...

I bet your kids was over the moon with excitment!! I know when I get off work early and am home before they get off the bus, my little one while start yelling Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!! I can here her yelling it as the bus drives down the road long before it has made it to our house!! Such a great feeling to know you are loved!! I am so glad you got your mojo back!! I love this easter card!!! little Anya looks just too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Gabby said...

Awww...so cute!