Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SWEET NOVEMBER STAPMS DAY 4 PREVIEW...

Wow guys can you believe it is already day 4 of Amy's wonderful Sweet November Stamps preview? I have to admit I have enjoyed this release so much. Talk about fun! I have to thank alot of you that emailed my about how I could put a word into my post for you to click on instead of having to type out everyone's blog addresses...Thanks once again gals. It was such a help and I am hoping to show you today that I have learned this...hehehe...I can not believe how sweet you all are, I am so thankful for all the help....I sure do need it. Learning as I go...lol...
Ok, let me move on to todays card. I have to say that this is probobly one of my favorites of all the stamps that Amy sent me. So, without further ado let me introduce you to Peter & April Rabbits...They are actually two indiviual stamps, but they are just so shy with each other that I just had to put them together. When I was coloring April I really wanted to convy that she is a soft girl with light brown hair. Peter is a tough little guy, but when it comes to Lilly....OMGosh he just gets kind of tongue tied and his eyes get huge from his love of her...lol...Sorry that is what came into my head when I first set eyes on these two sweethearts.
Remember that you can check out Amy's blog here for her wonderful cards and blog candy to go along with her preview. And don't forget the other two SNS gals, both Traci and Rach have some of these sweet stamps and I am sure that they have colored up something terrific. Have a great day guys. Gotta run, Lisa G
supplies:
cs-PTI-white & makingmemories-white swiss dot
pp-from my stash
gems-Best occasions
punch-Martha Stewart-embossed zigzag
ribbon-eBay
Copic Markers

9 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is just such a cute card the sentiment is perfect and I love the background you have added :D Oh and well done for mastering the links.

Hugs

Amy xx

♥Rach♥ said...

Love how you positioned them on the card, SUPER cute!

Larisa said...

wow! It is so cute))))

Angela said...

Lisa, this is just adorable!!! I love the way you layed them out on this card!!! So adorable!! I am still learning this whole blogger thing!! I still ahve so much to learn!! I need to add so much to my blog, but haven't figured it out yet either!! Can't wait to see your next creation!!! Oh and don't you love the new TGF Cheeky line??? So adorable!! I think we are going to go broke after this month!!
Hugs:)
Angela

WickedPixie said...

Lisa, this is SO sweet!! I love how putting them back to back changes things up!It's such a small difference, but you know how it is when you get a certain picture of the stamps in your head and then someone shows you a different way to see them!? Your coloring is beautiful, too! :-)Traci

Lysa said...

Cute cute cute! Glad you figured out the blogging tools :)

Amy said...

Oooooh, this is so SUPER CUTE Lisa! I love how you've positioned them, so clever and cool looking! The sentiment is great and with the inside it's perfection! Thank you so much for previewing my stamps, you have constantly blowin' me away with your creativity!

kadie said...

Lisa, this is SO SO SWEET!! I love these two love bunnies!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!