Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

THINKING OF YOU...











Hi guys. It's Monday again. It always amazes me how when I have a Friday off I am so excited to have a full three days ahead of me to be home with my family and do whatever I want when ever I want, but in a blink of an eye it seems like it is Sunday night and we are getting the kids ready to go to bed and making sure everything is ready for Monday. It is just too fast. Well I hope you all I had a great weekend and a great week ahead. I did get a few cards made.(yay, me!) My card today I made for the Saturday sketch over at Club Anya and Friends. Can you tell that I learned how to highlight words for you to quickly be able to get to some other blog or site? That is thanks to about the other blogs.....Thanks guys, you know who you are and I really appreciate you. Hugs! Ok, so I received a pack of paper from Makingmemories and in it was this great paper that had Hawaiian flowers on it, and I had just ordered WS-Sing, so I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I have to tell you, I was done coloring her when I looked at her again and she had a tiny little black spot on her face. I should have left it alone, but I tried to fix it and before you knew it her face was messed up. So because I had already put my card together with my ATG gun she was there to stay. Gggrrrrrrr! I don't have anymore of this paper and I decided that she will have to have some blemishes...lol...Ok, guys I am off to get ready for work. Yay!....... Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-WS-Sing-TGF
sentiment-Spring stamp kit-ATS
computer font
cs-white, ripe alvacado, kraft-PTI
pp-makingmemories
ribbon-Offray
stickers-Dazzles-Hot off the Press
Copic Markers:
skin-E11-E33-R20
hair-C1-C3-C5-C7-C10-110
outfit-YR15-YR18 & 04spica orange
ukulele-E35-E37
Sakura glaze pen

4 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This just makes me ready for summer, and her hair looks just perfect.

Cindy Haffner said...

Crazy Cute, Love her Hair.

Amy said...

Perfect papers, I'm ready for a trip to Hawaii! The face blemish isn't that bad, you hardly notice it...and I probably wouldn't have if you had't pointed it out! ;)
Love li'l Sing, your coloring is terrific Lisa!

Gabby said...

GORGEOUS!