Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY SPRING! SNS DAY 2 PREVIEW..











Good morning guys. I hope you had a great weekend. Did you catch the Super Bowl? I had gotten all of my projects done by the time the 4th quart came around and boy did I enjoy watching that. Our poor kids have never seen their Dad and me get noisy over a football game. lol....I was very happy for the Saints. Anyway moving on. Today is the second day of the SNS preview for Amy Young's wonderful Baby Bunnies. My sweetheart is Tulip, and she is just as sweet as sugar.....Don't forget to head over to Amy's blog. She has wonderful cards and candy for you to win! You can get to her from my sidebar, or a link to her blog is in yesterday's post. Ok guys, it's Monday and that means I got to run. Talk at you tomorrow with the 3rd preview. They just keep getting cuter and cuter. Ciao, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-SNS-Baby Bunnies-Tulip-Amy Young & C.C. Designs Spring stamp kit-sentiments
cs-PTI-white
pp-For Peep's Sake-Tiptoe through Tulips & Pretty New Dress-imaginisce -green background paper-My Mind's Eye
Nestabilities-standard circles-small & petite scalloped circles-large
Copic Markers




6 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just adorable!! The papers are perfect, like they were just made for this stamp :0)

Larisa said...

so wonderful card))) The design is so cute )))

Amy said...

I agree with Rach, those papers are spot-on perfect with your cute little Tulip! LOVE how you gave her the sidewalk and grass to complete the sweet scene... this is beautiful Lisa! :)

crafty amy said...

This is just so cute! I amcompletelyin love with these and each new card I see with them just makes me want them all more :D

Amy xx

WickedPixie said...

Lovely card, Lisa! I love the sweet bunny in pink! Did you hand draw the sidewalk and grass? It looks so great with her! :-)Tbraci

Angela said...

Another adorable card Lisa!!! How did to miss this yesterday??? THe paper looks perfect with this image and love the sidewalk and grass you drew in!!! I love that you made this little bunny into a girl!!! SO adorable!!
Hugs:)
Angela