Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...






What can I say this is the day that I have been working to get to for over two weeks. Yay! All I have to do is get through today at work and then I have two full days off....Yay for me! I do have to apologize for always talking about working or days off, but for me I work to support my family and then I come home and trying to do all that I miss during the day with my family in the evenings. Sooooo after working for 12 days out of 14 I tend to get worn out. lol
With that out of the way I decided to put together a simple card that (wait for it) does not have one drop on Copic ink used on it at all. I know you are completely shocked!
I have a ton of the really cut frames that My Mind's Eye, Inc. put out several years ago and sold on QVC. I wanted to challenge myself to use just one of those frames and card stock to put together a card. The only extra embellishment that I used was a small silk flower. I am thinking that I should have used a different color of card stock, but it was already cut and even had the punched edge ready to go. So without further ado... here is my simple Congratulations card. I figure it could be something to have on hand for any last minute card that I might need to sent to someone.
Well, I am off to get this day started. Have an awesome Friday y'all and I will talk at you later. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
cs-dark chocolate-PTI
frame-this & that-"Fresh Fabrics"-My Mind's Eye,Inc.
punch-MS
rub-on-stash

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!

Amy said...

This is so pretty, Lisa, I can't believe there is no copics used! I have those MME frames from QVC too and love to use them up on cards!
I know how you feel about the days off...I finally have two days off in a row and I'm so happy! Still busy but happy! :)
Have a great weekend with lots of swimming, my friend!

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the color combo..enjoy your days off!!
Hugs, Linda