Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

NOT SO SIMPLE SUNDAY...











Hi guys. This is where I tell you all about my simple, but sweet Sunday card. Not! To be honest I forgot about it. Instead we watched Avatar with the kids last night on the big screen. OMWord! It was such a great movie. If you haven't seen it you really should. If for no other reason than for the special effects. They are over the top when it comes to the scenery... So, as you can guess I did not get too much crafting down yesterday. That's OK though. I had a great time with my family and for me that makes me a very happy girl. lol......
I did make a card however. I used the sweet and adorable Cheeky Shooter. I just love these Cheeky Gals. All of them have such personality. I purchased some pp from WeR Memory Keepers that I just knew I wanted to use with her. However it is a 12x12 sheet, so the print is a little bigger that I was planning on. That is one of the reasons why this card does not qualify for a Simple Sunday car. I had such a great time coloring and all, but when it came time to put it together it took me forever... I did finally get it and I am ok with how it turned out. I had just envisioned it to be somewhat different. :(
Well, have a great Sunday all and I will talk at you later. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Cheeky Shooter-TGF
cs-white-PTI & night of navy-Stampin up
pp-Old Glory-Frontier-WeR Memory keepers
ribbon-Offray
gems-eline-Prima
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels one
Cuttlebug embossing folder-perfect paisley-Provo Craft
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
eyes-YG91-YG93 & Glossy Accents
hair-E49-E47-E25
hat & top-R37-R39
scarf & skirt-B39
boots-E25
gun-E0000-T1-T3-Spica-00clear

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! My Sunday wasn't simple either Lisa! Love this card though, that paper is perfect for Shooter and she's looking mighty good!
I love Avatar too, it's an awesome movie and I can't wait for the sequel!
Have a great Sunday! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!!

Angela said...

This is so cute!! Shooter looks so cute in these colors and the DP looks great!! Glad you've had a great weekend with your family!! AVATAR was Great we have watched it I know at least 5 times!! The kids love it!!
Hugs:)
Angela