Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

STRUT YOUR STUFF...











Hi Guys. As you can see by the time I am running really behind this morning. It may be the kids' first day of summer vacation, but not mine. I will have to make this one super short but sweet. heehee. This is an image that a friend sent me, so I finally got the time to color her up last night. Isn't she just the cutest? I really think I am going to have to buy her. I have another friend that is out hunting for a new job and going on numerous interviews, so I thought this would be perfect for her.
Well, I am out of here for today. Have a great Thursday and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Kraftin Kimmie-?
cs-GP & show & tell-WeR Memory Keepers & Metallic-Best Occasions
pp-lemonade paper pad-BasicGrey
flower and ribbon- stash
computer font
Nestabilities-Spellbinders
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-
hair-E99-E97-Y21
outfit & plumes-R85-R89-BG75-BG79-BV01-BV02 & Spicas 08turquoise & 13lilac



3 comments:

Amy said...

She makes a perfect 'go get 'em' card for your friend, and you've colored her beautifully Lisa! Her hair looks amazing! The bow in the flowers is a fantastic look, very clever!
Hope you have a great day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love her!!!

Angela said...

Oh this looks great and I bet your friend will love it!! I really need more Krafting Kimmie stamps!! Well We all want more huh!! Hope you have a great weekend my friend!!
Hugs:)
Angela