Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

CHECK OUT OUR GUARD CAT...


Hi guys.
Are you all happy it is Friday? I know I am. I have to work on Saturday, but as you know it's just a half of day. I do have to apologize to all of you. I don't have a card to share with you today. When I got home last night I was finishing one of the new designs I had been working on when I decided to add some very fine glitter to it. GGggrrrrr! Huge mistake! Let's just say that I am not an old fashioned kind of glitter girl. I will not be trying that again any time soon. It completely ruined my card, so I just threw it all away.
However I do have a very sweet picture of our Lucy to share with you. Last week when Mitchell had an ear infection he did not feel like doing to much, so both Mitchell and Madison spent most of the day in our bedroom reading books and playing video games together. Of course our dog (I mean cat) Lucy had to lay at the end of the bad and keep her eye on things. One of the times I went in to check on the kids I just could not resist taking some pictures of them all. The kids did not want to share their pictures, but they thought that you might enjoy our Lucy....As you can tell she is a very important and fun part of our little family. We all laugh because even though she is playing watch cat for them she still sits like a proper lady with her legs crossed. heehee... Just an FYI she has wonderfully gold eyes, but the camera (even with the pet eye flash on) made her eyes glow. What you see is how my computer "fixed" the problem.
Well, I am out of here. Gotten get to work so that I can get to Saturday afternoon...heehee...Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is very PRETTY!

Amy said...

Lucy looks very prim and proper! LOL! What a good kitty she is, and she is a beauty too!
Hope work goes by fast for you, it is a scorcher here today, definitely time to hit the lake!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh how cute is he. I love black cats - they have the best temperament.
mwah
Trace

Angela said...

Oh Lucy looks like she really protect the kids!! So sweet!!
Hugs:)
Angela