Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

ROCK ON...







Hi guys.
I have a quick card for you today. I have to apologize ahead of time, as I colored this sweetie over the weekend and of course can not find my Copic list. :o( I am sure that tonight when I sit down at my desk I will find it then. You know how that goes? lol..
Let me also just share that it took me over an hour to load this post as at first I had not taken my pictures nor had I edited them. So, when I went to do all that and load them into my computer that turned into a major effort! Gggrrrr! I ended up restarting my computer and then it finally worked. Ever have one of those days before 7am and it not be a Monday? Well, so far that is my day.... :o#
Well, lets get back to when I colored my Kei Winking - digi stamp from Specsh stamps. I really like her, and when I was half way through coloring her I messed up and was going to toss her. However I just could not do that so I started to use color combinations of Copic markers that I don't use a lot of. I just had fun and didn't worry about it too much. I also decided because I was just having fun with her that I would use up a couple of things that were just sitting on my desk.
So her she is... I hope you like. Nothing special, but tons of fun to play with.
Have a great day, I got to run!
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp- Kei Winking-digi Specsh stamps
cs-Neenah classic crest & Bazzil
pp-Hippity Hoppity-WeR Memory Keepers
rub-ons- Dazzles-Hot Off the Press
big time brads-Karen Foster Design
ribbon-Offray
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-circles
Copic Markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really too cute !!!!!!!!
Love the bright colors.
Big Hugs
Mag :)

Angela said...

SO cute Lisa!!! I have a hard time throwing away images I mess up too!! And it's always the last thing I colored on the image that I mess up!!
Hope you have a wonderful day and your computer starts actign right!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Lisa, I love your happy colors.

Amy said...

I think the card turned out great! I love how happy and carefree it is, awesome papers and coloring!
Hope your day was a good one! :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh love the hair. you have done a wonderful job with your colouring. She looks great.
mwah
Trace