Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hello...

Ola,


 Hope you are all having a bright and sunny Saturday.
     I am sitting here melting pearlier beads and faceted beads in the hopes of stocking up on a little bit of home made enamel dots.  They are not perfect and I still want ALL the enamel dots in the land, but for now I think I will give this a go and see how it turns out.
     While I wait to pull the next batch of beads out of the oven I thought I would share another card I made last week with you all.  This card doesn't have even one little enamel dot on it or, for that matter a stamped image.  No, not a one to be found.  In their place I have used a set of Hot Off the Press' Dazzles and a sentiment die from The Greeting Farm.  lol... I really am very happy with how this came out and I really love the black from the stickers against all the colors.
     Ok so this is short and sweet.  Still have to make a  Mother's Day card before I run out of time.
Talk at you all tomorrow.
Hugs Lisa G





This is the only part that wasn't made from stickers. This is a sentiment die from The Greeting Farm
and I cut is out twice then laid it beck into the white so that it lays flush with the tag card stock. 
supplies:
cs-Black Licorice-Bazzill & Neenah classic crest Solor White 80lb
dp-Kraft in Color-Kraft & Kraft in Color-Color-doodlebug design, inc
sentiment, flowers & lace-Dazzles-HOTP
sentiment die-Delicate Words
inks-Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly, Tangelo & Tuxedo Black-Memento

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! The pops of color against the black and white background really make the whole card come to life!
I haven't tried making my own enamel dots out of perler beads yet but I'm getting really tempted to try... you are such an enabler, LOL!