Followers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Simply Tress...

Hi Guys!


     Happy Friday.   I have today off and if all goes well, I might get a little crafting in before the M&Ms are home from school. :O)  Not that they cause me to miss out on my crafting, but I like to spend time with them and talk about how their days went and so on.
     So, I am going to get right to it. This card came to be,  because of my wonderful friend Amy.  She knew that I have been wanting ' Tress' so bad and that I had to wait to get her.  Well Amy was so so so sweet that she sent me a gift card from The Greeting Farm as an early Birthday Gift  just so that I could get her.  Amy, I can not say "Thank YOU" enough!  I just love Tress and even though I have been so scared to color her up as she is so beautiful I am glad that I did. :O)  She is so pretty and I just love her.  lol... Yes, I know that I am a nerd. But hey I just love me a good Greeting Farm stamp, and Tress is that girl for me at the moment.
     Once I managed to color her hair it was time to give her some clothes, so I decided to paper piece her dress out of some doodlebug design papers and color her flowers to match.  I then wanted to use my new stitched rectangle dies from Lil'inkers designs that my family got for me as an early gift as well. Thanks again Amy for leading me to the website, I love the stitch look, and this set is awesome.  While they were buying me the dies they also picked up the mini bow die and I just had to use it on this card to go with the happy papers and the really sweet fairytale kind of girly feel that 'Tress' has about her. :O)
 
      Have a great day and I will talk at you later.

Hugs Lisa G



Side shot of the stitch bow from Lil'inkers!  Love it!!!


Supplies:
stamps- SSS Club Tree-TGF, Thank You Mae-SOG & Sentiment-LF
cs-Neenah smooth solor white 110lb
dp-Kraft in Color & Springtime-doodlebug designs, inc
dies-stitched rectangles & mini bow-Lil'inkers
enamel dots-cut & paste "story"MME
Copics:
skin-E50-E21-E13-R20
hair-E50-Y21-Y22-E33
eyes-B95-B99
flowers-RV11-RV34-YR65-YG23
shoes-YG23

3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Your card turned our really bright and cute, Lisa! So glad you have good friends who care about ya and know exactly what you want for your birthday! :)

Chrissy said...

She sure is a little cutie Lisa...gorgeous colouring and oh! to have hair like that..very pretty card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Aw, you're welcome Lisa! I'm just glad to see you enjoying her and those new stitched dies too! Love how you colored her up and the colors of the entire card remind me of sweet candy. :)

I recently got the My Favorite Things stitched circle dies and am pleased to report that they have the same longer stitch length like the Li'l Inkers ones. So they get my recomendation too.