Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

OMG...




Hi guys,
     I am going to try and make this a quick post.  I really wanted to share my card with you that I made with this really cute little stamp that I bought at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. The M&Ms had a half day at school and I had the day off, so  we headed to the Tri-Cities for an afternoon of fun and a little shopping.  As always we all had a great time and of course I did a little bit of craft shopping. :O)  The sad part of the whole trip was due to the fact that I could not find the one thing I wanted the most.   Can you believe that after dragging my family through  Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Crafter's Warehouse I could not find even one of  Tim Holtz's  little ink pads?.....  :O(   I know they come in packs and I was so upset that I couldn't find any of them.  Grrr.... Oh well, I will just have to shop online.  (Like I need an excuse for that!)
     Anyway, as I said, I really need to be quick with my post as I still need to polish my nails and I am dog tired after a very busy Monday at work.
     So, I used this cutie and because she looks so spunky I thought I would put her with this really cute stamps set from HeroArts called LOL.... There will be another card with that stamp set in the near future.
       As you can see I am still very much addicted to my enamel dots, and I pulled out some of the doodlebug designs papers and 'Sprinkles' just to go with this somewhat of an 80's girl with her neon outfit.   I just think this is a fun card and I really had a great time playing with it.  Oh, did I mention the stamp was on clearance for $1.50?  Yep, I totally scored!  LIKE TOTALLY!!!  lmbo....
     Ok guys, I am off to polish my fingernails and I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G








Supplies:
stamps- M292 Boots Kiddo-Stampdendous, lol-HeroArts & Tickets2stamp & PB&J2Enjoy-TSOL
cs-Neenah-Solor white Classic Crest 80lb & 110lb
dp-Springtime-doodlebug design, inc. 2014
dies-Stitched journeling card-LF
Sprinkles-lily white assort.-doodlebug design, inc.
bakers twine-stash

Copics:
skin-E50-E21-E13-R20
eyes-YG93-YG97
hair-E97-E99-YR21
bows,shirt & skirt-FY1-FYR1-RV06
boots-E57-E59-E49
misc.-Y000-W0-W1-W2-W3

4 comments:

Denice said...

OMG, such a cutie patootie image! Another fun and fab card!
:Dxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! I love this pop up window Lisa..I can drop it down and keep looking at you fabulous card at the same time..and I simply love the bright gorgeous colours on this cute little poppet.She so reminds me of my Grandaughter whos say's OMG for everything..

luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Aw, that stamp is completely adorable Lisa... she is full of sass and attitude, LOL! Great match up with the bright Doodlebug colors too!

I recently got that LOL Hero Arts set too and I can't wait to see what you do with it... so much potential fun with that one!

Chrissy said...

Hee..hee...that is the joy of it..if you dont like a comment press delete..if spam sneaks in..delete that blighter as well..just dont delete me..lol..a pop up plug is a plug hole and you press the centre dome down as a plug..press it again and it pops up..and the water can drain..my finger nail was on the top of the pop up and my finger pad udnerneath it...SLICE!!..blood eveywhere...should really have sent this by e-mail eh!..lol..but at least I get to see your gorgeous card once again.

luv CHRISSYxx