Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

XOXO...











Hi guys. Can you believe that we are half way through this week? I for one am very happy with that. :O) It was great to watch Glee last night. That always puts me in a great mood and I was even more happy to see that Jerry was wrong about Blaine. Ever since he came on the show Jerry has kept saying how he is going to crush Kurt's heart. I really enjoyed how they made the whole thing between Blaine and Kurt work out. So cute! Don't you just love the way the Warblers sang Silly Love Songs? I tried to download it and put it on my Ipod shuffle, but I have to admit that I have never been very good at doing that. heehee Oh well, I never said I was a techno kind of girl. lol...Any suggestions?
It may already be halfway through this week, but I am worn out so let me get right to my card for today. This is yet again one that I made with the WeR Memory Keepers Valentine's paper. Sorry, I was having fun with it when I was making all of these. I also didn't want to waste the papers so I decided to make some more Valentine cards to mail out. However now that I look at my blog from this week it sure has a ton of green and pink. Gggrrrr! :O) Yes, I am a dork. Anyway I just had to use a Miss Anya Hats Off for this more teenager type of Valentine card. I hope you like it and I hope that you all have a wonderful hump day.
Gotta run.
I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Miss Anya Hats Off-TGF & CC Design's Sugar plum senitments-ATS
cs-Neenah & American Crafts
dp-Be My Valentine-WeR Memory Keepers
brad-The Easy Bradmaker-Chatterbox-Peachy Cheap
sheer ribbon-details & Accesories
boarder punch-MS
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-E11-R20
hair-E30-E31-E53-E55-E57
hat & tights-Y38-Y35-G14-G12-R27-R29
jean skirt-B23-B21
belt & shoes-E57-C7-C3
floor-W5-W3-W1

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love her, SWEET hat!!!

Amy said...

It's a beautiful Valentine, and I love seeing all the different ways you've used the We R papers together this week! I thought Glee was excellent too, very happy with how they worked the Blaine, Kurt situation!
Take care!