Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hugs...

Good morning everyone.
     I hope that you have all had a great weekend.  We had some pretty good weather here, so we were able to get some walking done and get the pool vacuumed and put the solar blanket on it with the hopes that the heat will last for more than one day at a time.  lol... It's been one day on one day off with the weather lately, so if the wind is nice we should actually be able to get in our pool and have a little bit on fun there.
     So sorry that I really haven't been around lately.  I wish I could say that I have just been so busy that I couldn't get to my computer, but that would be big FAT lie.  lol... I have actually made quite a few cards it's just that every time I go to load them onto my computer through my printer the whole thing decides it won't work.  So, needless to say I have been slightly irritated by the whole thing.  I finally gave in and pulled out my laptop.  It is much easier as all I have to do is put my memory card right into the slot.  My only hold back has been that I really like my editing software on my PC much better.  I have finally gotten used to the editing system on this computer, so problem solved.  lol....  We'll see how this works out.  I really hope well and I have enough cards to share with you this whole week and a few more to boot.  So keep your fingers crossed.  :O)
     Ok, enough of my complaining... Let's get started with my first card for the week.  This is the 2nd free digi that I was lucky enough to receive from The Copic Marker Europe blog to help them celebrate their one year Birthday.  I am sure you can reconize who might have designed this adorable stamp.  If you guessed Krista Smith from Saturated Canary you would be correct.  I just love her stamps and I of course would not miss an opportunity to color one of her girls up.
     I did take pictures of my card when I first finished it, but as this was one of the many cards that I wasn't able to load I ended up making a little bit of changes to it with the one and only Washi tape that I own, so I took a new set of pictures, but I did have to put some post it notes on the inside as I have already filled out the card for someone.   She was very fun to color and I wish I had a big bag of Copics just like she does.  Even though Jerry will tell you I have a whole lot more, but you all know that you can NEVER have enough Copics!  lmbo
     Have a great day my fellow bloggers and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G






Supplies:
stamps-Krista Smith's-Saturated Canary & WeR Memory Keepers
cs-Neenah & AC Cardstock
dp-misc.  from stash
sheer ribbons- details & Accessories
Washi Tape-SMASH
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
lips-E95-RV55
eyes-YG93-YG95
hair-E31-E35-Y21
tote bag-E41-E42-B45-B41
jeans & jean shirt-B45-B41
skirts,smock & shoes-FYG1-FYG2-FRV1-FV2-E44-E43-N1-N0
bag-o-Copics-C1-T4-0-RV55-C10-R46-V05-YR02-E99-G03-Y17-FRV1-FYG1-FYG2-FV2-YG93-YG95-E95

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

What a sweetie! She is so perfect for all of us copic addicts!! I have so many SCs that I haven't had a chance to color yet! Every time I do color one up, my mom snags it right away! I'll have to hide the next one.. lol! Super job! Love the whole card!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Lisa, love the image and your wonderful colouring of her...have missed you, glad to have you back, and thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hanna said...

Amazing card, Lisa! :)
LOVE the colours and papers you've chosen and the image is ADORABLE!
Very beautiful!

hugs,
Hanna

Amanda R said...

I know what you mean with computers, my Photoshop has started freezing everytime I try to use it, just when I figured out how to use it! Your card looks great thought and cute idea with the little extra marker in the corner!