Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Many Thanks...

Hi guys,
     Well the week is on and I can already say that it is going to be a busy one once again.  Because of that and the fact that I am so tired at the moment I am going to get right to today's card.
     I was finally able to purchase a couple of this months' new releases from The Greeting Farm and one of them was none other than CC Friday Night.  I just love me those Creeper Crew stamps!  :O)
As you can see I gave Friday Night some really awesome colored clothes as the person I made her for says that this green is her all time favorite color.  I even pulled out an embossing folder and some of my Spellbinders to give this card just a little more depth for her.
     Ok guys, I am so going to bed as I have another full day ahead of me and I am just about ready to drop.  Thanks so all of you for your sweet comments on my card from yesterday.  I love them all and so enjoy reading each and everyone of them.
Have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G







Notice where Casper stepped on her eye before
it was dry?  Ggrrr... He's such a lovey I can't be
mad at him.  :O)


supplies:
stamps-CC Friday Night-TGF & sentiment-LF
cs-Neenah & Simply Chartreuse-PTI
dp-country garden collection-BoBunny
inks-summer sky, pear tart & tuxedo black-Memento
fluid chalk-peach pastel-Colorbox
Spellbinder-standard circles-sm
embossing folder-Seeing spots-Cuttlebug-PC
pearls-KaiserCrafts
Copics:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E50-Y32-Y21-E33-E97-E37
eyes-E37-E33-YG97
shirt & under skirt-Y35-Y32-Y21
hat, vest & skirt-YG21-

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is gorgeous Lisa, beautiful colours..love the image and papers..fabulous card...sleep well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love that image, the colours and layout are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Rachel Parys said...

Very fun colors! She turned out awesome!