Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS







Hi guys. I hope that you all had a great day. I decided that I would try to put my post up this evening as this week the mornings are a little too busy for me. I love the chance to finally do things for my kids at their school, but it sure does change up our schedule in the mornings...lol.. Can't have everything all the time can you? Of course that does not allow for computer glitches either...I still don't know where my pictures went, but I am determined to get this together. I made this card with my new Hope and Grace stamp from The Greeting Farm. She is HG-Snuggle and I think she is just sooo cute.. I think I made this one more for me than anyone else. I used the "Follow your Dreams" rub-ons from daisyd"s t o remind myself that doing this is a dream of mine and that no matter what I should keep at it. So I hope you like it. It is pretty simple, but I like simple sometimes...lol. Now down to the paper...I used PTI-raspberry fizz along with Gina K's pure luxury. The Copics used are: R81-RV11-YR00-N1-N4-G20-E50-E51-E31-E57-E33-E35-YR24-110-0 I forgot to mention that I used glossy accents for the Bunnie's eyes to make it look more like buttons. I also used my star dust stickles(my favorite).
Ok, here goes. I hope you enjoy her and her little bunny. Thanks for all the nice comments. I just love to read them, Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, that card is beyond adorable!
I agree that we should always follow our dreams and not let anything or anyone discourage us from the pursuit!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so sweet, awesome job.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love the sparkles, and the plain background makes it all so striking!