Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

LATE DAY(EVENING) POST.....


Hi everyone. I hope you had a great Monday. Ours was very busy as always. I am sorry I ran out of time this morning to post on my blog. I worked on cards this weekend and even took the pictures. The problem came when I went to add them this morning and discovered that I had not downloaded them yet......lol...What can you do? I thought that I would share a silly picture of our Lucy this evening. She is such a funny cat and we are not sure what animal she thinks she is.....lol. She has an obsession for boxes, and she was playing with my husband yesterday when she jumped into her favorite box. I love the way her eyes are in this picture. I just had to get it on film. Have a great evening and I hope to have a new post for you in the A.M...... Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't you just love pets and all the silly things they do!