Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

PHOTO TEST.....







Hi everyone, this is an extra post\test. I am not sure what is going on with my photos lately. I load them just like I always have, but they don't post in the order that I want. So here is a card that I made for my baby brother's 36th Birthday. I took the pictures and then I mailed it to him, and totally forgot to post it. Let me warn you though this is a card that has absolutely no Copics used on it!!! I know your in shock...lol OK now down to it, I used PTI- spring moss & ripe avocado. Ribbon-brads & title from scrapworks. I made it simple and with the metal looking title I felt that it would work better for a man. I hope you like it, and remember to leave me a comment. They are so fun to read. Have a great evening, Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great masculine card, love it!