Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

IT'S FRIDAY* THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY OF THE WEEK!!!







Hi everyone. Can you tell that I am happy to get to the end of this week? Just a little bit..lol.... I have to work today, but I get this weekend off so I am Happy! It has been a very busy week and I am still fighting this silly cold. I think that a thank you card is in order today as I am so thankful that it is Friday. My stamp is from The Greeting Farm-Forest Friends. (isn't he just the cutest deer you've ever seen?) My ribbon is from Wal-mart, and my cs is from PTI-mellow moss. I used my new Cuttlebug and embossing folder-stylized flowers for the bottom half. I then used my Cricut and my mini gel pens, along with my Jasmine cartridge to write out my Thanks so much with the butterfly. I am so sorry, I can't find my list of the Copics that I used to color my deer. On the inside I kept it simple so I could tailor it to whomever I send it to. I hope you like it, and thanks so much to everyone that is leaving comments. I just love to read them and to check out everyone else's blogs...lol....Have a great Friday, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your coloring of the deer is fabulous, Lisa! Such a cute and useful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute, awesome job.