Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE ABC'S OF MY STORAGE...



















Hi guys. Yay! It is finally Saturday... I am still posting this from last week because I don't think I would have the energy to post something at this point. I wanted to share this with you because I really liked how well it worked for me last weekend when I was on my marathon of card making. lol....Anyway, getting back to it.
About two years ago when I was spending most of my free time over at my BFF's scrapbook store I was very much into scrapbooking and never thought a thing about card making. So, anyway I came across the Craft Mates over at our local Walmart and decided then that it would make a perfect place to store all of my little tiny alphabets that I used to have stored on my wall in a tool rack. You know the one I am talking about. It's red and has about 30 compartments that fall all over if you mess with it. Yes, that's the one.
Anyway, I put this together over two years ago and low and behold I used it this last weekend. It worked so well so that I could find the exact letters that I needed in order to make my "Like BOO" card. It was just so easy.
Well guys, have a great weekend. I know that I am going to. Talk at you Monday.
Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

This looks like the perfect way to store all your alphabets! Coming from scrapbooking too, I have quite a few of the same ones!
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday! :)

Angela said...

Hey you need to start scrapbooking again!! I'd love to see some of your work!! I love making cards but mostly COLORING the images but I get so excited when I have created a page of my kids. It make them happy and me also.
But I do make more cards than pages!! Thanks to Copics!!
Anyway, great hair coloring again Lisa!! Have you realized that it's not that hard after you get yur techniques down????
Sorry if it takes me awhile to comment, Just like you I see all your creations but not always time to comment and now with the kids back at school we ahve tons of HOMEWORK!! eek!! Hope you have a great week and that they don't work you too hard.
Oh love the storage idea!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Suzanne J Dean said...

Hiya Lisa! I love this idea, wonderful for storing all those little things. Could I use this idea and your pics in the next magazine issue? If so could you email us at craftdoor@yahoo.com with the pics and deets attached! I think it's an awesome storage tool!

hugz,
Suzanne