Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THIS GIFT'S FOR YOU !











Hi guys.
Sorry I didn't get anything posted yesterday. I found out that I had more energy in me the week before I worked 46 hours than I have so far this week. heehee :O( I hope you will be patient with me this week. I am not sure just how much I am going to get done. I am scheduled another 45 hours this week and I just don't have the energy for much more that a little blog surfing and sleep.
I will however make time for THE ROCKY HORROR glee SHOW tonight. lol... I can't believe it is finally tonight! Yay! We all spent the weekend listening and sing to the sound track from it. Thank you so much Amy for sharing that it was out in the stores. We are all grateful to you... heehee! What can I say I have a house full of GLeeks. I think even Lucy is a GLeek. I should be off by 5pm and I am so coming home and plan on dinner then GLee then bed. So, in advance let me say I am so sorry if I don't get my card posted tomorrow. I will try my hardest.
I did get a chance on Saturday to make this sweet card that turned into a Christmas card. I had run down to the only somewhat of a craft store we have here in town and she had new WeR Memory Keepers paper for Christmas. What can I say I just could not resist it. So little WS-Ruby by Amy Young decided that she was in a Christmas kind of mood and volunteered to be a part of this one.
Well, I sure hope you all had a great Monday and have an even better Tuesday. I guess I had better get myself going so that I can get done and come home. Have a great day!
Talk at you later...
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- WS Ruby-Amy Young-TGF & C.C. Design's -AmyR's winter sentiments-ATS
cs-Neenah classic crest-Artisticoutpost.com & brown-textured-White Christmas-WeR Memory Keepers
dp-Winter Wonderland-WeR Memory Keepers
rhinestones-Kaiser scrapbook-Gift from Amy
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E00-E02-R20 (I know what your thinking "Wow she is using a new set of colors from skin!")
eyes-RV04
eye shadow-BV0000-BG000
hair-E99-E97-Y21
dress, boots & hair bobbles-E79-E77-R27-R24-YG17-YG13-Spica 20Chocolate & Glossy accents

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Lisa look at her hair!! I can tell you have really been working hard at your haior coloring and you have mastered it!!! It looks GREAT!! So pretty!! She looks so cute as a Christmas image and that DP is so pretty!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Lisa her hair is great and love all the paper and details.

Amy said...

Ruby looks like she is waiting for the GLEE Christmas album to hit the stores! She looks fabulous as does the whole card, great work with the WeR Memory Keepers, I used their winter line for my Darby and Penelope cards...it is irresistable! ;)
Take it easy and enjoy your evening! :)

Vee said...

This is such a bright fun card. TFS.

Sharon said...

So super cute!