Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

NO WAY ...











Hi guys.
I hope that you all had a great weekend. I didn't have to work this weekend, so mine was great. heehee We managed to get a lot done around the house and I even had some time left over to get some cards made. Wow, between new births in the family we also have four Birthdays coming up. As a matter of fact today is my Nephew Conner's Birthday. He is turning 16 and if you don't think that card took me most of yesterday to make you are crazy! Let me start off by saying that hair coloring was NOT my friend yesterday. Conner is a blond, blond kind of guy and that was what I was going for until it ended up being brown and even then it really is not that great. Uhggg! I hate it when I have days like that. Anyway I was going for a more teenage scribble on everything kind of card. I think it turned out ok, but really not what I was seeing in my head... :O( I am sure that Conner really won't be that critical, but you know how irritating that can be. So, Happy Birthday Conner! I hope you have an awesome day and I hope you are enjoying your new Nephew Gabrial.
I just have to tell you that I was one of the very lucky girls that won some Tickled Pink Stamps this weekend celebrating their Birthday Party. Thanks so much Kellie and the Tickled Pink Ladies. I am sooo going to have fun with all of my new stamps. heehee
Well guys, it is the first part of the month which means we will be swamped at work today so I will bid you all ado and talk at you tomorrow.
Have a good one. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Jack-digi-Creeper Crew-TGF
cs- GP & Enchanted Evening-PTI
dp-Just Chillin-makingmemories
rub-ons-Toby Type-Scrapworks
fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-Colorbox
gems-Zingz-Fiskars
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Classic Oval Large
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E50-E31-E25
eyes-B34-B32
shirt-YG67-YG63-YR12
pants-B23-B21
shoes-YR12-C5-C3-E0000-0

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkk he is so HANDSOME!!! Love his eyes!

Amy said...

This card is awesome Lisa! I think the paper is perfect for a teen card and Jack may not be blonde but he looks fantastic!
Congrats on winning some Tickled Pink stamps, can't wait to see the cards you create with them!
Have a great week, ours is looking pretty good and we never did get any rain this past weekend, more beautiful days!