Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A GLEE-FUL HAPPY THANKSGIVING...











Hi guys.
Well GLee is back and they ROCKED IT last night! OMGoodness, I had such a wonderful time watching that show. I loved the songs and the whole story line was done so tastefully that you just could not help but smile and be happy. It is by far the fastest hour in the whole week.
Ok, for all of you non GLeeks out there (I really can't imagine such a thing) I will get to it. So as my title would indicate my post today is for a very quick and fun Thanksgiving card that I made this last weekend. I was not aware until most recently that Kraftin Kimmies were not just the stamps of the girls and boys. They also have a very cute little mouse named Miles and I just had to buy him after seeing him on a blog. So here because he is coming out of a pumpkin is my Pumpkin Miles wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is just a little card, but I really enjoyed coloring him up and using some DP that I had in my stash.
Well, we are down to just 1 & 1/2 days until my 2 & 1/2 day weekend so I am going to get myself in gear and head on out for the day. Oh, before I go... Don't you just think that Blaine is such a cutie? I loved his song that he sang with the Warblers... heehee Have a great day all. I hope I haven't freaked you out to bad :O)
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Pumpkin Miles-Kraftin Kimmie
cs-Neenah classic crest , craft-PTI and pumpkin-Bazzil
dp-Lil' miss silly-pebbles ince
Fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colobox
ribbon-Crinkle ribbon-Mae arts-ATS
MS punch
pearls-eline-Prima
Copic Markers:
pumpkin-YR18-YR07-YR04-Y17
leaves-YG97-YG93
Miles-W5-W3-W2-R21-R20
hat-T7-T5-Y28
shadow-W1-W0
background-Y0000

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhh girl what SWEETNESS!!

Amy said...

This is soooo cute Lisa! I love the fall colors, it makes for such a warm and cozy card! :)
I loved Glee last night, Blaine and the Warblers were awesome and I was totally shocked by the reaction of the bully when Kurt stood up to him! It was definitely the quickest hour of the week!