Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THINKING OF YOU...














Hi guys.
I sure hope your week is going good. Sorry for no post yesterday. It's has just been one of those crazy busy weeks. I was able to make it home Tuesday night with 15 minutes to spare until Glee started. I have to say that I really enjoyed the show. It was mostly songs from Singing in the Rain. When Jerry and I were first married we were both home one weekend and we had just put up our Christmas tree (it took up over half of our little living room & Jerry had to use fishing line to secure it to the glass sliding door. ) and it was snowing outside. We headed to the local video store and Jerry rented that movie for us to watch. I had never seen it and I fell in love with it then and there. What can I say I love Gene Kelly and I love Singing in the rain. Well, when Mr Shue. sang make them laugh I just could not help but love Glee last night. Insert HUGH smile here. :O)
Ok, I will get on with it. My card today is another one that I was playing around with this weekend. I decided to mix up some of my Creeper Crews. I used a little bit of Monday with a pinch of the Sweet & Toxic to come up with this sweetie. I have to say that I just love how she turned out.
I also was able to make her look ready for the season with a little help from Basic Greys Pyrus paper pad. Love it! heehee... Ok guys, I hope you have a wonderful Thursday. I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Creeper Crew-Monday & Sweet and Toxic-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest, always artichoke & not quite navy-Stampin Up
dp-Pyrus paper pad-BasicGrey
rub-ons-Card Sayings-Making Memories
ribbon-grosgrain ribbon-Details & accessories
gems-MS-colored with Copics
fluid chalk-Chestnut Roan-Colorbox
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-YG91-YG95-YG97
hair-E99-E97-Y21
dress & tights-BG75-BG72-YG97-YG95-E09-E08
shoes-BG97-BG92-E43-E42
bangles-BG97-BG92-YG97-YG95

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW she is GORGEOUS!!

Amy said...

I love your altering Lisa and her hair looks amazing! Love the colors and design...awesome card!
Ahhh, such a sweet story behind Singing in the Rain for you two, now wonder it's a fave for you! :)

Angela said...

Oh your altering looks great Lisa and I loved reading your Singing in the rain story. I hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela