Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HOLIDAY TREATS-TGF HOPPIN INTO THE HOLIDAYS..







Ok guys if you are still with me this is my treat box that I made for the hop...I don't think I am going to bore you with the details. It has taken me over two hours to get my pictures to load, so I figure I will not push my luck any further. I did however pull out my Signature stamp set from the Greeting farm for this one. She just looks like she is ready to bring everyone some wonderful treats. I wish that I could tell you that I made the box, but I didn't. I cheated and bought the box for .50c and then I covered it with my DP. Much easier at this point. heehee... We did however make some wonderful Carmel corn and put it in a Ziploc baggie so that it would stay fresh for when I give this to my friends for Christmas. I hope that you are having fun and I thank you again for checking out all of my entries. Have a great evening.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
If you have any questions just email me and I will be more than happy to get back to you.

13 comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

Busy little beaver! This turned out great! Way to go doing all 3 challenges!

<3 Jenn

ddinak said...

Well, You did a great job on everything! Good Luck!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This one is my favorite. Love what you did with the little red Anya and your colors. A fantastic group of projects.

Smiles!
Gwen

the whimsical butterfly said...

Absolutely DARLING! WOW this is so sweet and I LOVE caramel corn so it's close to my heart, LOL. Now Im hungry :) Adorable!

Amy said...

This is so cute and clever Lisa! Riding Hood is the perfect Anya for giving treats to someone and I love the papers you've used!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!

Gin Oak said...

Great job making it through all 3 challenges. :-)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love it! This little Anya is one of my favourites.

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful gift box! love the pretty pps you used. wonderful project once again!

Sammi said...

yum yum yum!!! :D
xxx

jenlynnie said...

great job!!

Jenny V. said...

Awesome treat box. I love Carmel popcorn yummy=)

CraftyDee said...

Sweet gift box! It looks yummy :)