Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?

Hi guys.
Are you having as much trouble with blogger as I am?  Gggrrrr!  I was trying to do the Tickled Pink blog hop and now I can't get to the next blog. 
Ok, I will stop my complaining and get on with my post for today.  I really only have one picture of our Lucy to share today as I was super busy all week and didn't have anytime to film her shenanigans.  lol...  This picture was taken after she had said "please" for her treats and eaten them.  Her Daddy was holding her and rubbing her tummy.  He says she's not fat, she just puffy fir.  Yeah right!  lol... Anyway when I got my camera to take her picture out this is the look that she gave me.  I'm not sure, but I don't think she was really in the mood to get her picture taken.  heehee
I am getting some cards made today and then I am going to go relax in our pool for a couple of hours. Yay!  It has been so nice here the last couple of days and the solar blanket has made the water a wonderful temperature. 
Have a great Sunday all.  Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs,  Lisa G

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I think Lucy knows that you don't agree that she is just fluffy! hehehe
And it might not be blogger that is causing your troubles with Pink Blog Hop, it got changed to tomorrow last minute...heading over to edit my blog post now.
Have fun in the pool! :)

Amanda R said...

Oh my gosh, this is hysterical! You are interrupting her time with her daddy and apparently she doesn't appreciate it!

Danni said...

Love the attitude she's showing you!! Hope your day was a good one!

My Dollies 3 said...

Right Lisa.....Puffy Fur....she is not fat she is just short for her weight. love ya, Mom