Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paw paw-razzi

Hi guys, I know it's late but we have had a very busy weekend and it just occurred to me that I haven't shared any of the weirdness that is the three cats that we live with.  So, I thought that before I set to work on a couple of cards I need to make I would show you some of Casper's funny little photos from just this past week. 
     He is such a funny little boy and he loves to sleep!  He will be running from one end of our house to the other when all of a sudden his is all done with it and he just kind of falls over where he is at.  I guess when you're tired you might as well stop what your doing and get your Zs in.  lol...
     As you can see he loves to sleep upside down, around chair legs and just about anywhere he sees fit to..  We love our white little ghost and we are happy to share him with you all. 
     I sure hope you have all had a great weekend. 
Talk at you tomorrow. 



I promise you,  this is his choice to lay like this.  We did not make him, and everytime I would take his picture he would jut look at me like "Do you mind, I am sleeping here?"  lol...
Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

He is a beautiful cat Lisa and Lucy does the same, runs like a demon then exhausted she just curls up, slumps over whatever and sleeps. She also likes to be under chair legs, her favorite toy is the milk ring off of a gallon jug of milk and she will knock it under a chair and wrap herself around the legs, kick at them etc. Such a goof but love her to death.