Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

thanks a HOOt

Good Morning everyone. 

     I hope that your weekend is off to a great start.  I am hoping that it will be a nice day today so that we can get some much needed outside time in today.  I for one am so ready to take a nice long walk.  All week we have either woken up to rain or no warmer than 44 degrees.  We have been going on little walks as the wind and the cold just are not my favorite combo for a walk.  I know, I'm just too picky.  lol...

     So I thought that I would finally get around to showing a new card that I managed to make this week.  The M&Ms received a couple of cards for their graduation and they needed a few 'thank you' cards to send out. So, because my mojo seems to be on vacation I pulled out a couple of my old 'Cardmaker' magazines and found this very simple, but quite fun card to make.  I decided that my 'EP' Times & Seasons paper pad would be a great color scheme to go with and with the 'Hoo Loves You' stamp set from TGF it really didn't take too much to put this little card together.  It also give each M plenty of space to write their part of the note. 
     Ok guys, have a great weekend.  I finally took some pictures of my little crafting corner make over, so I will be sharing those with you all tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
 




Supplies:
stamps-Hoo Loves You & Flutter Heart-TGF
cs-Neenah, AC Cardstock & pearlescents-Colobok
dp-Times & Seasons-EP
Spellbinders-classic oval & classic scalloped ovals lg
Taylored Expressions-Keeping Tabs die
gems-mambistones
tinyattacher-TH

Copic Markers-YG95-YG91-B99-E29-E31-0 & ml-SP 0.03
design by Heidi Wunderlich-Cardmaker magazine 11/11

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

I love this style of card. I made one a very long time ago, might have to make another! Love the papers!!!