Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

No card Friday...

Quick reminder to check out my Halloween Blog Candy HERE!
  

     Hi guys. 
     I want to welcome my new followers.  It is nice to have you here.  Thanks to everyone that is joining in on my Halloween Candy and for leaving such nice comments.  It truly makes my day.
     This is going to be a quick post as I don't have a card to share with you.  I ended up coming home early today from work  as I am getting Jerry's cold and I truly felt wiped out. I have to work both tomorrow and Saturday so I thought I was better off coming home (while we were fully staffed)  and getting some much needed sleep.  Boy did I sleep!  It truly has helped me to feel better, so wish me luck that I will be feeling just as good in the morning.  :O)   After this post I headed right back to bed. 
     Even though I don't have a card to share with you I did want to share a New Stamp set that came in the mail today.  I have been seeing Nicole Kerr's 'My Style Stamps' all over YouTube and I finally was able to purchase a set from her.  She sells them on zibbet and they are photopolymer clear stamps. They are made in the USA and stamp very nicely.  Nicole has some other adorable stamps as well.  I just felt in the mood for one more Halloween set before I am done for the year.  lol.. They remind me of  both 'Lawn Fawn' and 'Paper Smooches'.  I didn't feel well enough to make a card, but I did stamp a couple of the images.  I have to tell you they stamp so nicely.  I am hoping to get a card made tomorrow after work with a couple of these adorable stamps. 
     In the mean time you can check Nicole's stamps out for yourself  here,  here and here. Happy Shopping.  I hope you all have a great Friday and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G


Just playing around for a couple of minutes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this stamp is so nice, you are going to have so much fun with it.. hope the cold doesn't get to you xxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Lisa...poor you, getting a cold...hope you dont get it too bad and spring back to good health fast..and what a neat stamp set..love the spider web..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

This stamp is so nice and I do hope that you will feel better soon.

Amy said...

Glad you were able to get some much needed rest and feel a bit better Lisa. I can't wait to see what you do with these stamps! :)