Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'M HAPPIEST...

Hi guys.   I hope that you all had a great weekend.    
Well it looks like we are already heading into a new week and you know what that means.  Yes, it is time again to CASE a card over on TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog.  This week Tasha has picked a great card by Mariska.  This card is just so sweet and I just love all the happy colors that she has used.  It makes you wish you were five again so that you could be that super hero.   I don't have a little one anymore, but I wanted to use some of my new MME paper from the Lime Twist line and I was thinking that Leslie would be perfect to use with this awesome paper.  Of course I wanted to capture the BIG sentiment on the outside of the card, but I really don't have that kind of stamps.   Then as I was going over all of my wonderful Greeting Farm stamps I ran right into my Spotlight scrapbook set.  OMGoodness problem solved.  In the set as you recall they have a few complete sentiments and I decided that I could stamp up the I'm Happiest part for the front,  then use the rest of this stamp on the inside. Viola!  Perfect card to give to a wonderful preteen that I know.  lol..
Well guys I had better hit the sack.  Monday is just around the corner and that says a full week for me.  So take the time to hit the Farm Fresh Challenge blog with us this week.  You really don't want to miss out on all the fun or on all the wonderful cards that the DT has put together.  I just know you'll love them all. 
Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-Leslie-Creepin Crew 1 & Spotlight-TGF
cs-Neenah
dp-Lime Twist-Life of the Party-MME
Spellbinders-large octagons & small scalloped octagons
rich cocoa -Momento dye ink
fluid chalk-Chestnut roan-Colobox
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-YR12-YR14-YR18-E19
eyes-E39-E37-E29
shirts-E59-E57-R27-R24
pants & hat-BG13-BG11-E59-E57-R27
shoes-W3-W1-E59-E57

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is DARLING!!~

Amy said...

Little Leslie has never looked cuter and way to rock the TGF sentiment... I always forget about them but it looks super cute here! The Lime Twist paper is a great match too, so upbeat and energetic! Awesome card Lisa!

Tasha said...

Lisa thanks so much for your lovely comments. Ive had a horrid day today but you totally cheered me up when i read your comment.
I LOVE this girl! Its so fun and funky and the colours totally pop. The sentiment rocks too - such a fantastic design
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

Leslie looks awesome and I love that bright fun paper you used. I love the way you used the sentiment. Awesome card! :)