Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MADE FOR YOU...




Good morning everyone.
I hope that your week is going smoothly.  I have to confess that I am really glad that today is Thursday.  It is my half day at work and I have so much running around to do that I am relieved to get the time to do it. 
Well I am going to get right to my card before I change my mind.  You see I was not going to post this one as I messed up a spot on my stamp right after I had put the whole card together and I can see it (even after I touched it up) no matter what.  My DH and DD would not let me get rid of it.  So with great distress I am sharing this with you... lol..   I just had to color CC Abby up and this is the first one that I did.  I love this paper with her and I really liked how the papers and buttons came together.  I just wish I had not messed up.  :O(  Oh well, I still think the whole card turned out ok.  I also left the inside blank so that I could send it out to anyone I wanted to. 
Ok,  I will just say that this is my example of just how cute the Greeting Farm stamps are. They can make any card look good no matter how much you mess up....  lol.. 
Well, I will quit complaining about my mistake and get myself moving so that I can head out to work. Have a great day everyone.  I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-CC Abbey  & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest, Spring blue, Raspberry Fizz-PTI & Green-Colorbok
dp-Vicki Bea collection-BoBunny
buttons-stash
gems-recollections
boarder punch-MS
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
eyes-E29-E39-E37
hair-YR0000-YR23-YR21-Y32-Y23
shirt, sleeves & shoes-YG25-YG23-RV17-RV14
jeans & bow-B93-B91-RV17
background-W3-W2-W1

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB I love her eyes!!~

My Dollies 3 said...

I see nothing wrong with this card. The coloring from the top of her head to the bottom of her bright shoes is super. I think you are to harsh on yourself. Love Ya

Chrissy said...

WOW!! she looks fabulous Lisa...love the colouring around her eyes....really makes them pop..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

I think you are being too critical Lisa, I can't see where you messed up...Abby looks fabulous! Awesome card, I'm glad Blogger is working again so I could finally see it!
Have a great weekend! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I just ADORE her Lisa!!~

Amanda R said...

Well. I am sure you know where the mistake is but I can't find anything wrong. We are always our own worst critics. It is handmade with love therefore it is perfect.

Angela said...

Lisa, thi sis adorable and I don't see any mistakes at all. I love this image and the way you colored her. I hope you had a great Mother's Day last Sunday. I am sooooooooo far behind on comments and visiting, so please forgive me. I alos have the best of attentions, but here lately I have been struggling with finding time to comment and visit my favorite blogging friends. I do hope you are doing well. Well, gotta run today is my husbands 46th birthday and I have to start his birthday dinner.
Hugs:)
Angela