Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....






Hi guys.
I sure hope that your all have a great Holiday weekend.  I didn't do a Sundays with Lucy as I wasn't really sure that too many people were that interested in our silly little cat.  However I have received several emails lately about it not being there.  Of course that doesn't include the phone call I received from my Mom complaining about it.  So,  even though it is late I thought I would share Lucy's newest box. 
We had been over to the grocery store the other day and they had six packs of Coke & Diet Coke on sale, so we bought two cases of them.  Jerry finished putting the first case in the fridge to get them cold and when we turned around Lucy had decided that it was going to be her newest bed/box.   She has always had a thing for boxes and I am just happy to see that this one fits her a little better than the last few.  
Ok guys  I have to get back to my cards so I will talk at you later.  Be sure to check back in tonight after 10pm as I will be posting my last card for my Farm Fresh Face of the month of May.  
Have a  great evening.
Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

My Dollies 3 said...

About time!!!! Poor Lucy has to use an old coke box....but then its the little things that make her happy. Lets not have another Sunday without Lucy again. love ya, Mom

Amy said...

I missed Lucy, but I wanted you to enjoy your holiday weekend so I wasn't going to give you a hard time! ;) I look forward to Sundays just to see what Lucy has been up to!

Leanne said...

Cute!!! Thanks for sharing updates on Lucy and your wonderful card. :)