Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

MYSTERY MONDAY...




Hi guys. 
I hope that you have all had a great weekend.  We had some sunshine and some ok temps,  but nothing really warm yet.  We did manage to get our pool ready for the Summer.  Yay!   Now all we need is some hot weather and the M&Ms and I will be very HAPPY indeed. 
As you all know Mondays mean CASE over on the Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and this week Leanne picked an awesome card to CASE!  I was in need of one more Birthday card and I have to admit that I was not coming up with much.  Well, when I started taking a closer look at Gio's card I really got into this one.  I am very happy with how it came out. 
I really had my mind set to use Mermaid Anya on something this week.  She is the first Greeting Farm stamp that I ever purchased and with everyone pulling from their oldies but goodies a couple of weeks ago I got to thinking about her.  I colored up her awesome hair and face and put her in Cupcake Anya's party clothes along with her cupcake and 'viola'  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :O)   I also loved how Gio had used a ribbon type banner for her greeting so as I don't have the Spellbinder one,  I free handed mine.  I think it turned out ok,  but I would really love the have the Spellbinder's ribbon banners set.  Oh well, a girl can dream right?  lol
Ok guys,  it is late and I have to work tomorrow so I am gonna hit the hay.  Have a great Monday and I will talk at you tomorrow.  Be sure to visit the FFF challenge blog to see all of the DT's awesome creations. 
Hugs, Lisa G

supplies:
stamps-Mermaid Anya, Cupcake Anya & Happy Chef-TGF
cs-Neenah
dp-lime twist-Life of the party-MME
brad-The Easy Bradmaker-ChatterBox
pink gems & Swirl-Offray & Recollections
wavy trim-Creative Classics-Wrights
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E39-E37-E35-E33-E31
dress, peddle pushers & shoes-R24-R22-YG23-YG21
cupcake-E34-E42-E29-RV13-YR65-YR31-R89-G19  w/glossy accents & diamond Stickles
banner-E40-E41-E42

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Lisa, I love her hair, such great colouring, and I think your banner is fantastic...I would not even try, it is hard enough to cut straight on a good day...lol..
Wonderful card my friend...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that Mermaid Anya has gotten her legs and is all ready to attend a b-day party... fab alteration!
I think your hand cut banner looks great and the papers couldn't be more perfect... love this Lisa!
And hope you have a week full of sunshine to warm that pool! ;)

My Dollies 3 said...

It is after midnight so I can officially say "Happy Birthday" to our "snit". Love you very much, Mom and Dad. Oh, love the card too!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :0) I remembered ;0)

Love this card, your altering is just flawless and I love the fab paper and how you CASE'd the card :0)

Emily Martina said...

Thank you for you sweet post on my blog and becoming one of my followers :) Love your MM card. It is so adorable! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Emily

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday beautiful lady!! Hope u have a wonderful day!! I love how u altered Mermaid, she's perfect for any birthday card. Love the inside too. Ur banner rocks too.. Who needs spellbinders, urs is a Lisa G original. :) Beautiful card hon! Have a wonderful day!! hugs,

Denice said...

Such a cutie patooie card! Love your altering, and yes... Mermaid Anya was my 1st Anya too! Hope your having a fantabulous birthday...and it's filled with all sorts of goodies!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!~