Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

HAPPY MAIL...




Hi guys. 
     I just wanted to drop in and share some happy mail that I received today.  Last week I was VERY lucky and won some candy from the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog.  Mind you I must have been really excited as I was thinking that I was going to get just one of her awesome stamps.  Well,  as you can see I actually won all three of her newest Halloween Stamps.  Yay me!  :O)   Can you see my huge grin?  I am GRINNIN!  I really want to thank Kraftin' Kimmies for such a wonderful surprise this evening.  I think they are soooo cute and just as soon as we get settled into this school year I am so going to start playing with my new stamps.  lol... Wish me luck!  
     I don't think I will get my card that I am currently working on done until Wednesday, so let me thank you all for coming by.  I am hoping to get up a brand new card and Madison's 'Back to School' nails that she wants me to paint for her.  So, until then let me just give my newest followers a warm Welcome.  I also want to thank all of you for all your sweet comments.  I love reading them and can't wait to get to it just as soon as I am home from work. 
     Have a great day everyone.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Denice said...

Oh you lucky girl!!! Congrats on winning the stamps...they are adorable (especially Belinda Bones!) Have fun coloring, and if we don't see you posting for a while, we know it's because you're busy coloring! LOL!

Amy said...

That is SO awesome Lisa! This was such a fun release from KK and if you ask me I think you got the best of the bunch there!
Have fun coloring, I really can't wait to see the cards you make with these gals! :)

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa!
Woo hoo!! happy candy mail! Lucky duck! I can't wait to see what awesome projects you produce with those cuties.
Have a gr8 day!
Hugs,
Lilo

Amanda R said...

Congrats Lisa! These are so much fun to color, can't wait to see what you make!