Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY AND SUNDAY...


I can't get my computer to fix her eyes.  I sure hate that, but it is a cute picuture of her face and what she is thinkg. lol...

Lucy's little yellow hairband in front of the box was her next excitement. 

Good morning all.
     I am not sure what I am doing up at 3:26am, but for some reason I am just not tired and we need to get back up at 5:30am to start our walk so I have decided that I might as well just stay up and get a start to this wonderful day. 
     I hope that you are all having a great weekend so far.  We have had some fantastic weather in the 90s once again so the kiddos have been swimming.  This next week is suppose to be more of the hot temps, so I am hoping they can spend as much time as they want to in the pool before they head back to school next Wednesday. 
     So, today I just have a quick post for you.  We still have Sunday with us.  Her new Daddy brings her is once a day to hold and let her have a rest from the heat.  She will sit with him for about 15 minutes and then she jumps off and head right for the door.  ( I love her, but this is Lucy's house and I don't completely trust Sunday yet.) The whole time this is going on Lucy will just be laying on the carpet without a care in the world. lol... She knows who's house this is, and I guess she just isn't worried about it.  That includes the couple of times that Sunday hissed at her.  Lucy just looked at her like 'Whatever!'  lol....
     Anyway, these pics of Lucy are from when I had received my SCACD order of some 6x6 paper pads that fit in the box just perfect.  As you can see Lucy thinks she is still that slim little kitten that she was when I brought her home.  I'm not sure, but I don't think she appriciated my picture taking.  I guess it could have been all the laughs from the M&Ms and Jerry and I.   I'm just not sure. lol..
     Ok guys, have a great Sunday and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs,   Lisa G

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

So funny! Sinbad will occasionally try to squeeze his big butt into a small box too or just stand there will all 4 legs inside it. Reminds me of that saying "does this box make my butt look big!"

Amy said...

It sounds like Lucy has the right attitude towards Sunday! LOL! I'm glad the M&M's are getting some swimming in before school starts up again, that's what makes summer for me is the swimming!
I can't believe you got up at 3:30 am...I hope you take a nap today! :)
Enjoy your day!