Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

THANK YOU & BODY SWAPPING...






Good morning everyone. 
     TGIF!  I have to work tomorrow, but I am hoping to get some swimming in and a lot of crafting done once I get home at 1pm.   Yesterday was my half day at work and I did get some errands done,  but then by 5pm I was so tired that I actually took a two hour nap.  lol... I think that while our  walks and swimming are great but along with work and spending time with my kiddies is really taking it's tole on me this week.   I am just so tired and I really hate taking a nap or being unable to do what I have in my mind to get done.  Don't like to waste time sleeping.  lol....  I know I am weird, but I really do love the early morning and the late night.   I guess once you hit 45 your body doesn't care what your mind wants.  The body wins....  
      Ok, I will quit complaining and get on with it so that we can head out on our morning walk.  (I slept in yesterday until 6 and didn't walk.  :O(  Oh well.)  Anyway my card today is yet another 'Thank you' card for the M&M's to give to a friend of mine that gave them both a wonderful gift for their Birthdays. I decided that I loved how much my body swapping worked that I would try another. This time I used WS-Ebony and CC-Leslie.   I also used some of my new paper from echo park and paper pieced her outfit.  It sure came out a bright and happy card.  I made a little pocket on the inside so that I could make two individual slips of paper to pull out that both Mitchell and Madison could have room to write their own specific notes.  I think that it worked out great and both kids really had a fun time writing out their 'Thank You' notes.   I have to admit that I really like how it turned out. 
     Well I had better get a move on.  Hope you all have a terrific Friday. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-WS-Ebony & CC-Leslie-TGF
cs-Neenah & white-ColorBox
dp-Summer Days-echo park paper co.
gems-e.line-Prima
grosgrain ribbon-details & Accessories
Spellbinders-classic diamonds
brads-the Easy bradmaker-Chatter Box
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E13-E15-E39
eyes-E39-YG97-YG93
shoes-W2-W1

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!!~

Mercy's Pages said...

such a happy card :) mercy

Amy said...

I know I already told ya on your last card how much I love these altered 'sweet teens' that you are creating but I just gotta say it again that I SO wish TGF would make some stamps like this! In the meantime I hope you don't mind if I try my hand at this kind of alteration one of these days... you've totally inspired me!
Really wonderful and clever card design too... that inner pocket is so smart and cool looking!
Stay cool my friend it is going to be a hot one here too! :)

Chrissy said...

Fasbulous Lisa...love the colours and your image is beautifully coloured,you are a clever little camper....just a thought, get your thyroid checked, simple blood test, and can change your life..
Take care.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tasha said...

Wow Lisa this is fantastic, love the funky colours and the body swapping - she looks like she is meant to be like that! Fab paper piecing too
love tasha xx

Denice said...

What a fabulous swap...I think is my fav of all of them!!! Thanks for the inspiration...you know you're going to be seeing more of this soon!