Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monday Fun Day - Anything Goes!

Hi Guys.
     Can you believe that it is yet again Monday?  I am not sure anymore which goes faster the weeks or the weekends.  I have to say that this last couple have gone bye super fast.  :O)  Before we all know it we'll be in the house with the drapes drawn and the air conditioner set to high.  Jerry will no doubt will be sitting in his chair with his fuzzy blanket from QVC so that he won't freeze.  lol...  He hates my need to have that air on from the time I get out of my shower in the morning until I go to bed each night.  Mind you he doesn't say a word,  he just snuggles deeper into that blanket while he has his sweat pants on and white socks that go all the way to his knees. 
     Wow, did I get off track there or what?  So because it is once again Monday that means that we are starting yet a new Monday Fun Day over on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and this week we are really making this super easy for everyone.  The theme is ' Anything Goes!'...  That's right you can do anything you want just as long as you use a stamp or image  from The Greeting Farm.  I for one can not wait to see what everyone comes up with.  I know that I have learned so much just by checking out all your  blogs and how everyone uses their different coloring mediums. 






Inside of the card... I had a lot of fun
with these instant pictures..  :O)
I can't believe that this is the first time Summer has
seen any ink since I was able to get her in March. lol...

  With that being said, I wanted to use a new stamp that I ran across in a lot of different blog posts lately.  At first I told myself that I didn't need a stamp to make it look like a Polaroid picture but then I finally gave into the fact that it would be so much easier to use a stamp than to take the time to make one up whenever I wanted to use this idea. Yes, I am talking about the 'Say Cheese' stamp set from Lawn Fawn.   I just knew that it would work so well with any of my Greeting Farm stamps, so I broke down and bought it a couple of weeks ago.  Of course with this week being 'Anything Goes' I took the opportunity to pull out WS-Summer and a mystery stamp to make a cute card with a picture on the front.  I had such a blast making this card and making it with the awesome paper pad from MME.  Who doesn't love brown and blue together?  I know I do and I know that I had first purchased this paper to use for masculine cards, but I think it just looks so adorable with little Summer here. 
     We had a pretty sunny weekend here and so we were able to take a quick little photo shoot (it wasn't hot) of Summer sitting on my favorite wooden bench outside.  As you can see she had a great time posing for her photos.   Sorry to say that my close ups are a little blurry, but we were both getting cold, so we headed in.  lol
     Ok guys,  the awards show is over and I have to head to bed to start my Monday off on a good nights sleep.  I hope you all have a great day and take the time to head over to the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and see all of the other DT's wonderful takes on this week's challenge. 
     Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G


Supplies:
stamps-WS-Summer-Roll Call, Flutter Heart-TGF & Say Cheese-Lawn Fawn
cs-Neenah & AC Cardstock
dp-Six by Six-Paris & Co. -MME
Memento Inks-Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa & Dessert Sand
Brilliance pigment ink-Graphite Black-Tsukineko
buttons-Upcycle-Cosmo Cricket
twine- Jodi's Etsy Store
brad-Such a boy-SEI
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E49-E59-E57-E35
shirt & hair ties-E79-E77-BG72-BG70
bench-E41-E53-E25
sky-B0000-0

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a cute card Lisa, hope you are feeling better,seems strange that you are heading for summer again and I'm plunging into winter...makes card making different...challenges for sun and sea, while I will be cold and loving it.
Take care..look after yourself.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Another adorable card Lisa, I'm lovin' all the stamps you used...everything goes together nicely!
:Dxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh my goodness! This is SOOOO off-the-charts adorable! I LOVE what you did w/ the polaroid (I think I NEED it ;) and just love the inside too! Beautiful work, Lisa!

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE this!!! I love the polaroid, I love the colors, the embellishments, etc....

I'm going to have to "case" this card! Great job!!

Amy said...

Oh, this is too adorable Lisa! I've told myself the same thing about the Polaroid stamp, I could make that look myself and don't need to buy it but you are making me waver with "it is so much faster to use the stamp"! You are a dangerous enabler! LOL!
Our day started out sunny and nice yesterday morning and was almost at 50 degrees by noon and then the temp started plummeting and we had hail and then snow as it dropped below 30 degrees! Such a crazy day!

Amanda R said...

Adorable Lisa! I haven't seen the polaroid stamp yet but it looks fabulous on your card! Hope you had a great weekend!